Direct / Indirect Tax Litigation
- Representing client before Assessing Officer, Commissioner of Income Tax, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, High Court with respect to Income Tax and GST matters
Corporate Law Compliance
- Assisting client for various compliance under Companies Act.
- Drafting and reviewing various agreements of Companies.
Civil / Criminal Litigation
- Representing parties before Lower Courts, District Courts, Session Courts and High Courts with respect to Civil and Criminal litigation.
- Representing client before Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) for loan recovery by banks and financial institutions.
- Matters related to cheque bounce under Negotiable Instrument Act.
- Matters related to Bail / Anticipatory Bail / Arrest / Custody.
- Matters under child sexual abuse (POCSO)
- Matters of money laundering and economic offences.
Family Disputes & Litigation
- Representing parties before District Courts, Family Court, Session Courts and High Courts with respect to Family disputes, Probate, Letter of Administration, Matrimonial disputes, Divorce matters, Maintenance, Child Custody, Judicial separation, Domestic Violence.
- Advising parties for Family settlements, family arrangements, property disputes, Will.
Labour & Employment Disputes & Compliance
- Representing client before Labour Court, Labour Appellate Tribunal and High Courts for labour issues.
- Assisting client for drafting and reviewing various agreements / contracts between employer and employees, contractors.
Intellectual Property Practice
- Representing client before various authorities, courts and forums on issues relating to registration and protection of IP rights.
- Drafting and negotiating license agreements, assignment deeds, IP development agreements.
- IP acquisition and transfer and related agreements.
- Representing client before NCLT & NCLAT.
- Assisting client for insolvency resolution process.
- Representing parties before District, State and National Consumer Forum for protection of consumers under Consumer Protection Act.
- Representing client before Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) for matters related to Securities.
Real Estate Law
- Representing client for RERA Litigation.
- Advising client on RERA compliance issues.